Home Learning and Support for Year 1
I am aware that Purple Mash keeps crashing due to the amount of people trying to log in so here are some alternative ideas for Year 1.
- Joe Wicks Daily PE Session – Live every day at 9am on his YouTube channel or you can catch up later.
- Daily Phonics Sessions https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7fbLgY2oA_cFCIg9GdxtQ
Each film will be available for 24 hours via Facebook and on YouTube.
Speed Sounds Set 1 – 9.30 am (GMT)
Speed Sounds Set 2 – 10.00 am
Speed Sounds Set 3 – 10.30 am
Year 1 will find Set 2 & 3 useful but if you have little ones as well then feel free to access Set 2.
- Daily Maths Sessions – https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/
- Read a book on https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk. Your child’s log in was sent home Friday.
- Go for a walk or scavenger hunt but please remember to follow the 2m social distancing guidance.
- https://app.gonoodle.com/ - lots of exercise videos to keep your child active
- www.phonicsplay.co.uk – free access to phonics games and resources, you will need Phase 3 or 5 games for your child.
- www.phonicsplaycomics.co.uk – free access to phonetically decodable phonics, making reading fun for your child when there is no option to change reading books.
If you need any support, please email [email protected] and I will try my best to assist you. Please be aware that I may be in school with key worker children so will not be accessible 24/7.
Thank you for being so understanding in such a difficult time,
Thank you for all your support ! We have particularly enjoyed the Joe Wickes PE lessons(We are exhausted!) We have also been practising phonics ,spellings Maths and reading various books .
Take care , from Scarlettand Mummy x
Posted by: Lauren Shotbolt | Mar 29, 2020 at 07:56 PM